Benefits of SAE ITC®, Administrative & Legal
SAE ITC offers a full suite of strategic and operational resources for consortia and other programs to quickly organize around key industry challenges and opportunities. Leveraging SAE ITC’s dedicated, experienced staff and access to the larger SAE group resources and relationships will allow any new or existing collaborative venture to improve the speed of technology adoption and cost-effectively accelerate desired changes in industry. SAE ITC’s programs are unique communities set up to work on important initiatives that positively impact their specific industries.
SAE ITC provides a legal framework for organizations to collaborate, and the administrative services they need to succeed.
- Financial record management and government filing
- Accounts receivable and payment services and support
- Legal and contract support
- Operation, meeting and event insurance coverage
- Access to established association staff
- Proven services and governance infrastructure
- Stability of an established technology ecosystem
- Antitrust coverage
Contact us to request additional information on the application of SAE ITC tools and resources to support launching your initiative to positively impact industry.